July 12, 2012

Trades Update

401k: No trades, still holding AAPL.

Trading Account: I got stopped out of my long TNA intraday trade this morning with a loss that was more than my risk thanks to the gap down. The good news is I got another long signal off the lunch time lows and made it all back plus a few bucks. So the day was a wash. I also sold my remaining shares of MGAM at the open as noted last night, it had an ugly day yesterday and closed under the 4ema.

So for the first time in a while, my trading account is in 100% cash. If we rally in the morning I'll be looking for a short signal for the afternoon since it is Friday...not to mention Friday the 13th!

The market itself continues its range bound behavior, buyers at support and sellers at resistance, no follow through in either direction. It will resolve itself and when it does I will be there.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment