July 11, 2012

Trades Update

401k: No trades. I have less than 10% of the account still in AAPL.

Trading Account: I was in a meeting most of the day so I only had access for a while. One of those times was right at the close, when I got a long signal on the intraday TNA strategy. Still holding MGAM, but that is mainly because I was busy entering the TNA trade. I will be selling MGAM stat in the morning after it closed below its 4ema.

Market view: Market is a bit oversold short term. Seems it wasn't that long ago I thought it was overbought, that was last Thursday night. That breadth thrust we got fizzled out pretty quick and is looking more like a range again. If you blinked or went on vacation for the 4th, you missed it, and were welcomed back to 3 days of crap.

I'm going to be slammed at work for the next few days so hopefully the market doesn't do too much, but I'll be trading when I can if the signal comes.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment