July 10, 2012

Trades Update

401k:
V: Exited V on market weakness and the fact that it did not recover yesterday's downgrade move.

TNA: Also exited the TNA trade at break-even, as my stop had already moved to entry. It got less than a buck away from my target price before turning down. Bummer. The 10-day ratio on MM fell below 2 today, but the market was down 4 days in a row so I did not take the signal per the method.

AAPL: Still hold my few shares of AAPL and the rest is socked away in cash.

Trading Account:
AAPL: Exited AAPL for a $30/share profit. It came to far from the $620 highs when it got to $610, which is when I sold. I had more than half my account in the stock so it made for a nice quiet gain on capital.

TNA (long intraday): I also exited an intraday TNA trade from yesterday: I exited half in pre-market at $1 profit and the rest hit my stop at my entry price, so I made 50c a share there. Small, but I'll take it all day. The intraday signal for TNA did not trigger today but it may trigger a short term bounce entry tomorrow given we have gotten a bit oversold short term.

MGAM: I still hold MGAM and am riding the 4ema with half my original position; it held up very well today and was actually up almost 2% in a crap market. This now my only position and a small one at that.

Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment