July 6, 2012

Trades Update

401K: No new trades. Still holding long positions in TNA, AAPL, V.

Trading account: Still holding AAPL and MGAM entered previously and holding up okay. My only trades today were to cover the TNA short that was entered Thursday afternoon as an intraday trade, and then entered a long TNA intraday trade at 3:30 this afternoon with a stop at today's low. Only looking for a dollar or two move there using the 30-minute chart.  

Market View: Market breadth was not bad today and in general still looks good. It is not encouraging to see such a big drop but the market made a good rally recently, so the fact that it was not a widespread sell off is a silver lining. My bias is still long and will buy good breakouts as they appear. I hoped to buy something else in my 401k Thursday or Friday but nothing I liked showed up, maybe next week after this pullback some stocks will have a chance to build some small bases.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment