February 7, 2011

Strategically Held Information Technology

I will be posting more this week, already have a stock ready just need to paste images and put it on the blog.

I have just upgraded my laptop to Windows 7 so I was without it all weekend...will post SHZ tonight and continue on with the study.

One other note on the study. Due to scheduling and simple practicality, I am going to focus the study on stocks up 500% in a year going forward. My plan is to update the list daily and research stocks as they get added. There are plenty of stocks that are in this category and should be enough sample size over a period of time.

Finally I am through the family sickness and IT issues so will be able to give more time to this. SHZ will be posted this evening.

Happy Trading :)

1 comment:

  1. Try out Windows Live Writer, handles images and formatting easier than the blogger interface.

    ReplyDelete