January 27, 2011

Ignore that man behind the curtain...

I am working on a spreadsheet to try to organize the "data" a little better for analysis. Fitting it in while trading and dealing with sick family members has proven a challenge.

I am also reading Monster Stocks by John Boik presently...and a lot of that book so far relates directly to what I am trying to do here. Stockbee members should read the review of that book on the stockbee site...search for monster stocks.

To get your suspense up, the next stock I'll be looking at will be LGL. It was up 500% in a year as of 1/8/11.

Anyone out there with good ideas for easily posting charts with notes on them to the blog let me know please...Telechart doesn't seem to have the option to save an image of the chart and paste it in here.

I appreciate your patience while I fine tune things a bit in midstream. I am learning to do this so some adjustments aren't seen as necessary until you start.

Happy Trading...don't forget to sell ;)

4 comments:

  1. Use www.freestockcharts.com allows you to write your notes on the charts and save a snapshot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest both Gil Morales books, the one about the shorts, you can apply the opposite and look from the long point of view. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love where this site is going as it pertains to much of my research. I'm adding this to my blogroll as it will helpnmy readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Windows7 you will find Sniping Tool under Accessories. Try that for capturing charts and writing notes on charts.

    Other option is paid program like Snagit. Snagit is good. I use it.

    ReplyDelete